Comcast Solutions Engineer in New York, New York
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, comprised of FreeWheel Publishers, FreeWheel Markets, and FreeWheel Advertisers – empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal – results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Solutions Engineer to bring our technology to life each day, establishing and supporting new customer deployments, expansion projects, and internal initiatives. The team is also tasked with helping FreeWheel's customers integrate our solutions with a wide variety of other systems, including other ad serving systems, financial systems, and video players. Because of the broad purview, this team must communicate with customers and partners frequently, and must be able to find clever solutions to complex integration problems.
- Execution of implementation projects, working to grow clients' product usage through new integrations
- Performs needs analyses for the Company and its customers, and develops and documents strategic, cost-effective business and technical solutions
- Participates in the product release cycle through requirement gathering, design vetting, and user acceptance testing
- Creates, reviews, and executes product test plans and cases, documents test progress, and reports results
- Articulates technical solutions during presales process and translates business requirements directly from customers.
- Provides timely, technical support and problem resolution for escalated field service questions
- Consults client on viable opportunities which align with their current technology architecture
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Evaluates client requests for technical feasibility, determines high-level requirements for implementation success, and aids the Account Manager in creating thoroughly informative requests for implementation resourcing
- Captures technical details of client-specific implementations, and maintain this information within well-updated documentation of clients' technology architecture
- Assists in preparation of materials for client renewal opportunities product upsells, business reviews, account plans, etc.
- BA/BS degree and 3 years experience with video, online advertising, engineering, accounting or financial technologies
- You have strong communication skills – this position requires significant amount of client interaction.
- You should have working knowledge of database structure and SQL
- You possess strong data analytic skills, and are able to apply them with tools like pivot tables
- You think creatively and solve problems actively. This is not a position where requirements or solutions will be spoon fed to the team
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer