Comcast Programmatic Inventory Management in New York, New York
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Support ongoing yield management initiatives and assist in the development and implementation of enterprise pricing and inventory strategies. Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements for individual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design, build, and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence programs.
Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionable recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes recommendations to executives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Implement data analysis to evaluate Comcast Spotlight's Digital Video inventory position and optimize inventory sources to maximize advertising yield.
- Provide strategic direction on Comcast Spotlight's inventory positions and pricing strategies by evaluating supply and demand across multiple products
- Coordinate with multiple functional areas, including Operations, Business Intelligence, and Sales to implement inventory optimizations and pricing strategies
- Partner and align cross-functionally to understand overarching business goals and their impact on day-to-day inventory acquisition
- Internal SME on programmatic platforms that support Spotlight's current and future Digital Video products
- Coordinates the daily workflow, assigns tasks and supervises a team.
- Provides knowledge and guidance to staff in areas of expertise.
- Ensures team executes on defined business requirements.
- Fulfills reporting needs and may make recommendations to business
- Conducts analyses and provides actionable insight that accurately
addresses business objectives through both quantitative and qualitative
- Identifies possible conflicts with the strategy and recommends cost-
effective alternatives to the Manager.
- Conducts full analyses of changes impacting customers and operations
and ensures impacts are accurately integrated into forecasts.
- Carries out post-event analyses to validate business plans/strategies
and identifies all additional factors associated with changes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Finance, Advertising, Research, Business or relevant discipline.
- Strong understanding of the digital environment. Experience with digital programmatic and/or digital programmatic transactional programs or software preferred.
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills
- Willingness to learn. Intellectually curious and able to challenge oneself and peers to drive innovation of thought.
- Generally requires 3-5 years professional experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer