Comcast Global Senior Director of Account Mgmt in New York, New York
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, comprised of FreeWheel Publishers, FreeWheel Markets, and FreeWheel Advertisers empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
FreeWheel is hiring a New York-based, Global Senior Director, Account Management reporting to the VP, Global DSP Partnerships & Account Management. This is a key member of the global Freewheel DSP team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing global account management for demand side platforms (DSP). This individual will be responsible for managing and growing DSP revenue globally via proactive account management, technical trouble shooting, optimizations and collaboration with the DSP sales team. The Global Senior Director, Account Management will be responsible for managing a global account team based in New York City, San Francisco, Paris and London. The individual will be responsible for developing and implementing a global account management strategy, best practices, goals and success benchmarks for the account management team. The individual will be responsible for collaborating cross functionally with internal stake holders in order to execute the overall FreeWheel markets business strategy.
The ideal candidate for this position has demonstrable experience managing a global team focused on supporting programmatic media buying with experience working for either a demand side platform or exchange.
- 15 years of related experience in sales, business development, and/or account management within an advertising technology company
- A mature and well-informed view of the dynamics of cross platform digital advertising and a deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- A demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility, success in building and managing account management teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate team to deliver on revenue goals
- Strong ability to develop and implement best practices and success benchmarks
- Ability to understand and interpret customer needs and partner with product and engineering team to develop solutions
Understand the dynamics of the programmatic digital video ecosystem with the ability to trouble shoot technical escalation related to programmatic buying
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working internationally a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent (Advanced a plus)
- Manage a team of 5 account manager focused on supporting DSP Sales Team
- Develop and implement account management strategy
- Ability to trouble shoot and or optimize deals id's in order to maximize revenue
- Regularly participate in client entertainment and activities focused on strengthening business relationships
- Lead the training and development of DSP account Management teams
- Partner with internal stake holders to execute overall FreeWheel business strategy
- Travels as necessary in support business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, internal meetings)
This position will require frequent and meaningful interaction with FreeWheel senior leadership. To be a leader in this environment will require the ability to quickly connect the dots between all functions, and have a deep understanding of FreeWheel technology, service offerings, and capabilities. An ability to successfully manage a smart, diverse, and extremely ambitious team (existing and new) is critical
In addition, we highly value individuals who are:
- Highly motivated to work for a leading growth technology business, and understand the difference relative to working for a large corporate company
- Optimistic with a strong sense of humor
Life is short. Work someplace great.
FreeWheel offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with competitive salary and benefits packages. The challenges we solve are serious, but we're not. We have fun every day because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of television and this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that's already thinking about what TV is going to look like five years from now?
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer