Comcast Exec Director, Global Client Solutions in New York, New York
FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services that power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe. From our unique position at the center of the premium video economy, we enable our clients to unify audiences across desktop, mobile, OTT, and traditional STB devices, and profitably monetize their content. Headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Beijing, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Executive Director of Global Technical Solutions to help lead and transform our experienced and high-performing Global Solutions and Sale Engineering team to the next stage of enterprise-level client services. This is a new position that will oversee the scoping, deployment, growth, and service of our entire software footprint linear and digital ad serving, order management, and marketplaces across the globe to the largest media companies on the planet. The Executive Director will apply best practices relating to all functions and operations of the technical solutions organization including process, standard operating procedures, documentation, success metrics, and performance management developed from a broad and deep experience set of delivering segmented, scaled enterprise software technical solutions.
This position is based in New York City, NY and reports directly to the SVP, Global Client Services .
- Define and implement the Solutions Engineering vision
- Manage and develop a large team of high-performing Solutions and Sales engineers across the globe to provide White Glove' technical solutions to enterprise-level clients
- Implement a set of standard performance metrics across the solutions engineering team
- Scale the organization by developing and executing differentiated technical services models to different client segments focusing delivering scalable white glove' services across a diverse array of clients
- Ensure standardized, repeatable, documented enterprise-level best practices are applied across the organization
- Coach and develop the key senior leaders on the team
- Interface at highest levels of our clients, prospects, and internal teams
- Develop and grow a culture of mutual respect, professional development, accountability, and laser-focus on highest-level client services
- Role-aligned BA/BS degree required; MS or MBA preferred
- 15 years experience leading and growing large-scale enterprise-level Solutions/ Sales Engineering teams; work within advertising/ ad tech / media tech highly desired but not necessary
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust with senior client influencers and senior peers in sales, account management, product, engineering, and operations
- Understanding of enterprise software, database, and cloud computing; understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem and standards preferred
- Strong people manager with experience managing technical teams, orientated towards professional development and fostering a collaborative culture
- Proven ability to drive large-scale projects with open collaboration, strong leadership and careful attention to internal and client requirements
- Laser focus on adhering to and enforcing highest standards of client services excellence
- Experience working directly with or in large media companies highly desired
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
Life is short. Work someplace great.FreeWheel offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with competitive salary and benefits packages. The challenges we solve are serious, but we're not. We have fun every day because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of television and this is your chance to be part of it.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer