Comcast Director Sales Marketing in New York, New York
FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services that power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe. From our unique position at the center of the premium video economy, we enable our clients to unify audiences across desktop, mobile, OTT, and traditional STB devices, and profitably monetize their content. Headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Beijing, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
At FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has come a long way since our inception. Today, FreeWheel serves as the technology platform that powers the premium video ecosystem for advertisers, agencies, media companies around the globe. Our end-to-end operating system is used by 90% of US programmers and MVPDs, and our advertiser platform manages over $50 billion of advertising spenditure each year, and growing. But our journey is far from complete.
If you are passionate about helping to build the world's most power market engine through innovation and collaboration, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently seeking a Sales Marketing Director for the Advertiser division at FreeWheel (FWA). The FWA Sales Marketing Director will serve as the marketing leader for business unit - driving commercial success through strategic analysis and marketplace intelligence, product-centric packaging and materials, sales marketing/communication, and overall marketing strategy and messaging.
- Support in the development and management of the strategic sales process
- Conducting business and marketplace analysis, as well as strategic solutions/recommendations related to market trends and customer needs
- Creating and managing sales positioning and content tied to our value propositions and offerings (collateral, presentations, case studies, videos, etc.)
- Partnering with cross-divisional and commercial/client teams to develop business and communication processes
- Influence and drive go-to-market sales activation and marketing initatives
- Investigate opportunities and trends to fuel innovation and drive demand for FreeWheel solutions
- Serve as the marketing leader for FWA member of divisional leadership team
- Oversee and manage the cross-function relationships with Marketing, Sales and Executive leadership to drive commercial initiatives
- Act as a liaison between Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales and Product teams
- Create and manage a sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Determine success metrics to support commercial success - drive, manage, measure and optimize key iniatives and deployment plans
- Develops business and functional strategies to drive commercial activation in partnership with commercial leadership and executive team
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
- 10-12 year of traditional and digital advertising experience required, TV and Video experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience in managing a team and serving as a executive leader within an organization
- Excellent verbal/written communication and client relationship skills
- Recognized self-starter capable of flourishing in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to translate complicated concepts & capabilities in a simple, clear and concise manner
- Strong Proficiency with sales management software tools (Salesforce.com, other), Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with media and technology, and other relevant categories
- Organized and detail orientated
- Strong willingness to collaborate across internal and external groups
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer