Comcast Director, Sales Marketing in New York, New York
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for providing direction and leadership for the Marketing
Solutions department. Develops and influences Marketing plans, sales,
and pricing packages to be presented by Advertising Sales team in order
to maximize advertising revenue. Develops Marketing campaigns and
advertising products to enhance and maximize advertising revenues. Works
with Advertising Sales to target audiences and increase advertising
spending to contribute to Advertising Sales team's bottom line.
Influences and integrates business strategy. Creates and monitors
department budget, spending, and forecasting. Leads project groups as
well as the department's lower-level management, professionals, and
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Assists in the creation of integrated sales and marketing programs.
- Develops marketing campaign strategies in conjunction with related
departments. Identifies new and current markets with the greatest sales
revenue potential and develops and implements sales marketing programs
that serve these customers. Customizes solutions to include content
creation, consumer sweepstakes, and on-air enhancements.
- Creates advertising options to implore new and continued Advertising
- Assists in creating marketplace sales strategy for key properties.
- Supports the Sales force with materials on intended message,
collateral, and products/pricing information of campaigns.
- Works extensively with Account Executives as well as Advertising Sales
management to pursue and close most difficult and strategic accounts.
- Evaluates performance of integrated Sales and Marketing programs
against desired outcomes.
- Mentors, develops, and directs staff including lower-level management,
professionals, and non-exempt employees. Leads and directs groups,
providing expertise in the area of Marketing Solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer