Comcast Digital Marketing Manager in New York, New York
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, comprised of FreeWheel Publishers, FreeWheel Markets, and FreeWheel Advertisers empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
In this unique role supporting Comcast Spotlight and FreeWheel, we’re seeking a highly creative yet detail-oriented digital marketing manager to grow affinity and awareness for both brands. Reporting to the director, social media and content marketing, the person in this role will write, develop, and curate both long-form and short-form marketing content for the digital properties of both brands including social media channels, blogs, and websites. In addition, this self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit will help lead and manage social advocacy programs, assist in the production and promotion (organic paid) of market-leading campaigns, conduct social-selling trainings and initiatives, and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority across both organizations. This person will also be expected to create detailed reports at regular intervals proving the value of digital marketing efforts.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Curating, writing, and editing both long form and short form content for blog, website and social media. Superior writing/editing/storytelling skills are required, and writing samples will be requested for candidates chosen for the interview process.
- Posting content to the brand’s social channels. Candidates must have expert experience creating written and visual (photo/video) content for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for B2B marketing campaigns—and then monitoring the success of that content. Ideal candidates will have experience using content/social management tools commonly used across the industry, as well as an eye for design and video production.
- Ideating and executing strategies to grow audiences and adoption across all touchpoints using organic and paid tactics, including the administration of employee social advocacy programs. Experience with Social Chorus, Dynamic Signal, or other advocacy platform is preferred.
- As a social media subject matter expert, consulting internally with individuals and teams on social media best practices to support both individual and department goals. For example, working with sales teams to educate on social selling best practices. Experience building engaging presentations and public speaking skills will be key for this area of the role.
- Monitoring marketing performance, and providing recommendations and solutions where necessary.
- Developing and effectively communicating department policies, procedures, and practices.
- An interest in keeping one step ahead of the pack by being knowledgeable on the latest innovations and advancements in digital marketing: the person in this role will be expected to try new things, take strategic risks, and approach the role with a fresh perspective and positive attitude.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study:
- Marketing, Communications / Public Relations or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience:
- Generally requires 4-6 years related experience
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer