Comcast Account Manager in New York, New York
FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services that power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe. From our unique position at the center of the premium video economy, we enable our clients to unify audiences across desktop, mobile, OTT, and traditional STB devices, and profitably monetize their content. Headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Beijing, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
The Account Manager , Ad Sales Suppt & Analysis, working directly with the Sales team, is responsible for building client proposals, managing on-air campaigns, and providing delivery updates and reports to both internal and external parties. This person will utilize homegrown software to manage all aspects of a campaign lifecycle, leveraging their expertise to best achieve client goals and drive revenue. Partnering with their assigned Account Executive(s), this person will provide dedicated support for both prospective and existing clients assisting with the sales process and ensuring necessary measures are taken to deliver on contracts.
- Manage the planning process responding to client RFPs with proposals that cater to each unique request.
- Support end-to-end campaign management; trafficking adcopy and managing inventory partner approvals, monitoring campaign delivery, advising on additional media purchasing to best meet client goals.
- Ad-Hoc client deliverables: delivery updates and reports, etc.
- Attend sales pitches with Account Executive counterparts.
- Assist in responses to general client inquiries from full range of agencies/advertisers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Technology or Equivalent Experience.
- Generally requires 3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer