Comcast Associate Account Executive in Naples, Florida
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for selling products and services by soliciting advertising
dollars from regional clients and advertising agencies in accordance
with the Company's sales guidelines, strategies and policies. Offers
zone buying to allow small advertisers the opportunity to reach only the
customers in their retail trading areas.
- Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following Company's
planned sales strategies and tactics.
- Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas
and general correspondence.
- Presents opportunistic packages every month to prospective or regional
active advertisers to generate incremental revenue.
- Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper
processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense
- Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participates in
development of sales forecasts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.