Comcast Provisioning Technician in Naperville, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for retrieving customer services records, coordinating,translating and submitting Local Service requests and DirectoryAssistance/Listing Service requests. Effectively utilizes LocalExchange Carrier business rules, intervals and escalation protocols.Follows established processes and procedures. Works with moderateguidance in own area of knowledge.
-Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize workload andmanage multiple time sensitive issues at once.
- Develop excellent relationships with customers and manage theexpectation of customers to ensure each assigned project is executed ontime and in line with organizational goals.
- Communicates effectively with people at all levels of theorganization.
- Handle phone calls from Internal and External Customers.
- Retrieve customer service records for single PRI, 2 PRI and 4 PRIutilizing Local Exchange Carrier business rules, intervals andescalation protocols.
- Coordinate, translate and submit Local Service request for single PRI,2 PRI and 4 PRI by effectively utilizing Local Exchange Carrier businessrules, intervals and escalation protocols.
- Coordinate, translate and submit Directory Assistance/Listing Servicerequest for single PRI, 2 PRI and 4 PRI by effectively utilizing LocalExchange Carrier business rules, intervals and escalation protocols.
- Review submitted Port Out requests for single PRI, 2 PRI and 4 PRI todetermine order accuracy, data, and authorization to allow new localexchange carriers to activate requested telephone numbers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Local Service, DirectoryAssistance/Listing Service, and Port Out requests.-Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Comprehend all work processes including understanding the goal of the process and ability to achieve that goal in the spirit of the process as needed
- Operate in the Salesforce UI with respect to the Objects Order, Ops Support (SWAT) Requests, Oms Task Notifications (WebTop), Task Notifications (Workbench), Special Instructions, Cases, Library, Notes and Attachments; this includes proper updating of information in those objects per process
- WebTop navigation, tray assignment and completion
- SIMON navigation and identification of provisioning requirements
- DRW navigation and identification of provisioning requirements
- Proper identification and resolution of common Broadsoft related issues
- WebTop workflow management; required data per tray
- Proper WebTop error tray resolution of all trays
- Proper identification of the nature of common WebTop related issues
- Telephone number lifecycle
- NumeriTrack UI navigation
- NumeriTrack telephone number management
- TAG UI navigation and functionality
- CSG/DST navigation and functionality
- Proper identification of the nature of common telephone number related issues
- The Ops Support to Implementation team relationship and processes
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Comcast product and process knowledge
- High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Associate Degree preferred
- Generally requires 2-4 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer