Comcast Provisioning Technician in Naperville, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
* Job Summary: *
Responsible for retrieving customer services records, coordinating,translating and submitting Local Service requests and Directory
Assistance/Listing Service requests. Effectively utilizes Local Exchange Carrier business rules, intervals and escalation protocols. Follows established processes and procedures. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.This includes gaining RespOrg for transferring Toll Free Telephone Numbers, administration of new Toll Free Numbers, trouble ticket support and interaction with SOMOS and other aspects of the industry.
* Core Responsibilities: *
- Retrieve customer service records for single PRI, 2 PRI and 4 PRI utilizing Local Exchange Carrier business rules, intervals and
- Coordinate, translate and submit Local Service request for single PRI, 2 PRI and 4 PRI by effectively utilizing Local Exchange Carrier business rules, intervals and escalation protocols.
- Coordinate, translate and submit Directory Assistance/Listing Service request for single PRI, 2 PRI and 4 PRI by effectively utilizing Local Exchange Carrier business rules, intervals and escalation protocols.
- Review submitted Port Out requests for single PRI, 2 PRI and 4 PRI to determine order accuracy, data, and authorization to allow new local exchange carriers to activate requested telephone numbers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Local Service, Directory Assistance/Listing Service, and Port Out requests.
-Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize workload and manage multiple time sensitive issues at once.
- Develop excellent relationships with customers and manage the expectation of customers to ensure each assigned project is executed on time and in line with organizational goals.
- Communicates effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Job Specification: *
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer