Comcast Xfinity Store Manager in Napa, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Bilingual skill set preferred (Spanish)
- Someone with 5 years of experience in sales or retail management
- A sales leader. You know what makes a successful team that exceeds sales expectations and has significant relationships with consumers. You understand how to hire, coach and develop sales professionals at all stages in their careers.
- An independent thinker. You like working without someone looking over your shoulder. You are comfortable sharing your opinion and proposing new ideas and processes
- Graceful. You are an open-communicator. You do well sharing ideas with other team members and providing insights in a clear, useful way. You motivate and inspire.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, courageous, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited sales team; you are passionate about designing the best experience possible for them
- Organized. You deliver operational and financial expectations on tight deadlines. You create and execute processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies, assist in development, and deliver sales targets. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- As part of the Retail Management and Customer Experience team, this role focuses on operational excellence while coaching and developing an world-class sales organization
- Collaborate with other Store managers to ensure our experiences and sales results are consistent region wide.
- Collaborate tightly with Merchandising, Operations and your peer to deliver world-class results and customer experience focused sales process
- Achieve and overdrive all sales and service metrics through daily supervision, coaching and consistent performance management (e.g., discipline) of Retail Sales Consultants.
- Provides on-boarding for Assistant Mangers and Consultants and delivers support, feedback observations, ensures they provide excellent customer service and are on track with their curriculum.
- Ensures store environment consistently follows published planograms and branding standards, and that demos are fully functional at all times.
- In collaboration with Store Manager, oversees floor responsibilities including staffing and scheduling, dress code, compliance, sales huddles and resolution of customer escalations.
- Other duties as needed.
- Works with senior management to improve the cost-effectiveness of the operations. Conduct and maintain regular sales channel analysis, reporting, and benchmarking for the purpose of continually improving sales productivity, cost per acquisition, and quality of sale.
- Motivates Representatives to achieve sales and compliance results;conducts both routine and unscheduled store visits and audits. Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with every customer contact.
- Develop annual sales channel budgets and monthly forecasts for sales performance expectations, commissions, expenses, and other special projects.
- Coordinate with inbound sales and retention departments to leverage best practices for product positioning, sales presentations, promotional offer use, retention tools, and overall customer sales and service expectations.
- Develop and facilitate the use of coordinated, comprehensive, and effective sales collateral and POP display advertising to create a common and strategic customer experience in all Customer Service Center locations.
- Coordinate with Leadership & Development personnel to initiate and sustain effective sales channel training and development programs.
- Develop and implement regional sales incentives to meet and exceed RGU growth objectives. Manage compensation plan programs and implement changes to improve employee motivation and sales performance while controlling overall cost per sale.
- Evaluates current processes, procedures, and overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Communicates business initiatives, sales, service, performance standards, and goals.
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales or Retail Management experience.
- Experience in an agile tool environment, able to adapt well to multiple changes and lead teams to be early adopters.
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives in concert with tight timelines and limited instruction.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Experience cultivating talent and developing a team of Sales Consultants.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer