Comcast Spec 2, Product Sales Support & Analysis in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for verifying and entering Ethernet/Carrier Wholesale orders and ensuring the order accuracy. Order accuracy includes verification based on clean order policy. Clean order policy ensures all information is received for order entry, provisioning, network operations center and billing to build, invoice, and support.
This position requires the knowledge and demonstrated ability to understand Access Service Requests (Carrier Wholesale position only), contractual obligations, service level agreements, network designs, plant test dates (PTD), firm order commitment (FOC) and Carrier Access Billing (CABS). This position will work closely with Sales, Project Management, Design Engineering, Provisioning, Test & Turn-Up and CABS billing group.
- Manage all order verification and order entry aspects for customers. For Carrier Wholesale this includes manually verifying Access Service Request (ASR) and assigning pricing to ASR based on contractual pricing matrix.
- Process Access Service Requests (ASRs) received from Carrier Wholesale customers via a service bureau both manually and automated.
- Responsible for creating and submitting Change Management ticket for Carrier Wholesale customers.
- Assist with providing Order Management requirements pertaining to services to process and systems requirements team.
- Enter orders into customer management system and track order to completion.
- Coordinated manual monthly billing and update CABS formatted spreadsheet for monthly billing.
- Effectively communicates both verbally and written with internal groups regarding orders, change management tickets, issues or escalations and works to ensure a timely delivery of service.
- Participate in conference calls pertaining to customer installations. Document and respond to action items as necessary.
- Provide support to internal groups regarding Carrier Wholesale contract price changes and order inquiries.
- Assist Manager / Supervisor with escalations as needed.
- Document "Best Practice" scenarios for orders.
- Collaborate with CPM Product Delivery team with developing requirements and processes pertaining to the business.
- Participate in system trials and product roll-out for organization.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and improve processes.
- Proactively drives Order Management tasks to completion. Prioritizes work to complete tasks and works with minimal supervision- Responsible for administering sales reports and client activity for Product Sales Support team. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares standard sales forecasts, budgets, projections, and other management reports.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports. Tracking, verifying, and reporting data for the Sales team to support sales initiatives including sales incentives and contests.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates non-technical issues for all accounts to the Product Sales Support Supervisor.
- Receives agreements from product sales team and enters the information into databases.
- Acts as liaison between Sales, Marketing, and IT to provide insight-driven and actionable database query requirementsMaintains current information on Comcast products, services, equipment, and marketing promotions.
- Conducts clerical research which requires an understanding of departmental programs, policies, and procedures.
- Researches, processes, and manage customer escalations.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Core Competencies Required;
Delivers on commitments to internal and external customers.
Listens carefully to accurately identify others' needs and expectations
Seeks out the people and resources needed to address customer needs
Develops practical solutions that meet the needs of internal and external customers
Seeks feedback from customers to identify improvement opportunities
Effectively analyzes issues, making sound, timely decision and recommendations.
Readily recognizes problems requiring attention
Uses data, logic, and common sense in making decisions
Makes timely decisions on issues requiring attention
Recognizes the implications and risks of actions and decisions
Earns the trust of others through authenticity, humility, respect, and credibility.
Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful way
Is honest and transparent when dealing with people
Follows through on commitments
Acts in accordance with stated policies and practices
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.