Comcast Operations Architect in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
Responsibilities & Required Skills
- Working Knowledge of any Cloud computing platform (Steel Cloud, Elastic Cloud, Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, etc).
- High level knowledge of Distributed Enterprise Applications including Load balancing.
- Proficient in any coding/scripting language: Python, Node JS, Selenium, Java Programming language, etc.
- Understanding, experience and ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Demonstrated ability to review and analyze blueprints and design artifacts of Enterprise Applications to ensure architectural compliance of solutions with reliability criteria.
- Create and recommend technically sound solutions for instrumentation orchestration and reliability of the system.
- Ability to perform impact, root cause analysis and develop recommendations for corrective and preventative solutions.
- Accountable for understanding and managing services across highly complex ecosystems cutting across multiple technologies, organizations, people, companies, and solutions.
- Requires detailed understanding of complex inter and intra dependencies.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our community.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Any related industry or vendor certification are a plus.
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.