Comcast Mgr, Individual Direct Sales in Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for working in conjunction with Area Director, Region, and
Division staff to develop, implement, and measure sales and marketing
programs and initiatives in a timely manner. Programs are designed to
meet/exceed subscriber and cash flow projections in a competitive
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Works with Region and Division partners to support and ensure sales
results in the direct sales channels by means of effectively deploying
defined sales programs and identifying best practices and process
improvements to share across the Region/Division.
- Supports identification and use of defined key productivity metrics
which measure/define the criteria of success for sales teams. Manages
teams and metrics and develops /distributes reports as directed.
- Ensures Supervisors and Representatives are clear on daily, weekly,
and monthly objectives with a full vision of year-end department goals.
Requires that all supervisors and representatives are trained in
accordance to the appropriate learning plans including classroom,
coaching, simulations, elearning modules, and others as directed.
- Ascertains that all Supervisors and Representatives are fully
knowledgeable on Comcast product offerings, branding messages, and
current offers/promotions. Validates all reporting of sales and installs
numbers and other metrics, as directed, on an ongoing basis but at
- Works with IT and other departments to ensure appropriate sales
routing and assignments are distributed, validated, and reported.
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing sales quotas via
managing by metrics, coaching, and performance management.
- Proven ability to effectively partner and build consensus across
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer