Comcast Manager, Creative Services in Miramar, Florida
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for the development of solutions that support a broad
portfolio of products and services. Develops financial and operational
objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business
objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. May be
responsible for one or more discrete functions within the Creative
Services Dept, including but not limited to creative services
production, post production editing, graphics and general services. May
develop and or manage financial and operational objectives. Has a
greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one
or more groups of professional employees.
- Develops creative solutions to meet the objectives of each project.
Requires close interaction with senior leaders of the company, and
responsibilities that range from overall creative development to budget
and staff supervision.
- Develops on-air, print or digital campaigns as a marketing tool to
generate leads for agents, introduce products to agents and prospects,
and support overall marketing efforts. Manages the development of
on-air, print and/or digital creative works for use in marketing the
programming, interstitials and/or other products.
- Manages and reviews each project from creation to implementation and
distribution; and review all phases to insure that the project
objectives and quality standards have been met.
- Ensures accurate corporate image development by establishing and
maintaining high quality standards for printed materials, digital and
- Oversees activity with Creative Services team, production coordinators
and other employees and vendors who support the work of Creative
- Monitors available budget, providing extensive cost estimates
including design, production, copy, photography, illustration, printing
and bindery to determine project budget feasibility.
- Stays abreast of creative trends and latest techniques.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer