Comcast Creative Coordinator in Miramar, Florida
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
The CreativeCoordinator position involves a variety of roles and responsibilities. Primarily, it is the role of the Creative Coordinator to keep the ball rolling on all things creative; including but not limited to:
- Assigning Creative Requests to the proper channels.
- Assisting Creative Leads with presentations and shoots including ordering resources for productions, and coordinating/scheduling edits.
- Serving as producer for smaller edits, including Auto Incentives.
- Scribing for and participating in business development/ brainstorm sessions.
- Accurate processing of Creative Services billing.
- Process Creative Services requests from account executives
- Collaborates with staff Creative Leads to ensure all resources are allocated and properly scheduled for commercial projects.
- Maintain and grow our partnerships with outside production vendors so that we have a quality selection of vendors to work with locally on short notice and to refer our local clients to.
- Processes all billing on all Creative commercial projects.
- Maintains ongoing contact with management to ensure current needs are fulfilled.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
- Should possess background and or knowledge of Sales support, and customer service.
- Knowledge of basic systems (excel, word, outlook, PowerPoint, dropbox, box) are ideal.
- Knowledge and familiarity with producing, editing and advertising would be an added bonus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer