Comcast Sr. Director, Marketing Operations in Manchester, New Hampshire
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the development and implementation of the
residential offer strategy.This includes actively engaging with
business partners in the strategic phase of offer and product development,
with specific focus on strategic importance, alignment with broader strategy,
and timing/collisions.Develop and present recommendations on offers,
targets and messaging, while providing strategic guidancerelated to product
launches and marketing initiatives. Engage with key business partners-Marketing,
Sales,Digital Sales and Finance-across the Regions, Division and Corporate office
to ensure that the offer strategy is aligned with business needs.Provide strategic
support and guidance to Product, Marketing and Finance teams in support of packaging
changes and product launches.Manage the implementation of the offer approval process.
Support the offer strategy for our online sale s channels (.COM/etail).
Responsible for directing the overall marketing and sales effort in a
multi-system environment as it relates to the deployment of new
products, services, and enhancements. Assists Marketing Vice President
with business planning in the implementation of new product and service
enhancements. Leads the Marketing team in preparing the department
budget. Ensures that communication of current initiatives, promotions,
and campaigns are accurately, timely, and effectively communicated to
all appropriate personnel at all levels and departments. Serves as
liaison between Region, Division, Corporate, and system Marketing
personnel to ensure that each group is informed of most recent product marketing developments and plans.
Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions.
Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and
develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
- Manages and directs Marketing team and ensures that production meets
the budgeted level and meets program objectives including timely
delivery of objectives.
- Ensures the competence and continuity of qualified marketing staff
through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal, and
motivation techniques. Oversees the recruiting, hiring, and evaluating
of Marketing staff to ensure that the appropriate level of support is
available and maintained.
- Participates in strategic plan development as needed to achieve product growth objectives.
- Provides strategic guidance and support of core business, competitive, and new product marketing plans and strategies to achieve
all subscriber and revenue growth goals. Directs and supports the design,
development, and execution of analytical and statistical projects.
- Works to engage stakeholders in both the development and launch of
marketing plans. Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for
analytics across the business. Consults with Marketing/Sales to
identify, define, size, and prioritize strategic analytics opportunities.
- Possesses the ability to understand financial metrics and apply them
towards marketing plans for budget and margin assurance purposes.
Communicates learning/recommendations and obtains buy-in from Sales,
Marketing, and senior leaders.
- Influences Sales channel performance through offer strategy.
- Ensures the team is maintaining and improving ongoing marketing
programs, analyses, and reports.
- Provides guidance to local/external Analysts to ensure strategic
alignment, effective use, and development of resources.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 12 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer