Comcast Site Quality Leader in Lynnwood, Washington
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Responsible for development and implementation of Customer Care Operations policies, procedures, and performance standards. Creates effective customer care strategies to include, technology, productivity tools, service quality, revenue, and departmental processes. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services-Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Monitors customer service productivity in accordance with established policy to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer transactions.
- Conducts regular meetings with Customer Experience Leaders to maintain two-way communication to achieve quality objectives.
- Designs and implements process improvements in partnerships with related departments to maximize resources and improve operational efficiencies.
- Provides reports and analysis of Key Performance indicators and other operational metrics on a routine basis.
- Assists leadership in the identification, prioritization, planning development, coordination, support, and execution of high impact plans for effective and sustainable cost savings.
- Evaluates and implements new methods and techniques for operational improvement.
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of customer contact and operations analysis.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required
- Advanced experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent meeting facilitation, planning and management skills required
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer