Comcast Manager, Sales Engineer in Livermore, California
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for leading the Client/Sales Engineering teams selling Comcast High Capacity Ethernet Networks, Internet, Video, and Advanced Voice based services to Enterprise/Metro E, Mid-Market and National Accounts. May manage a team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Drive Comcast Business Class sales by leading, coaching and developing a sales engineering team.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve sales effectiveness and reduce cycle time.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all Comcast Business Service's products and services.
- Facilitate the collaboration between the sales engineering team, National Engineering and Technical Operations (NETO).
- Manage external equipment vendor relationships, as needed, to elevate the knowledge base of the field technical teams.
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast in the marketplace.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Generally requires 7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer