Comcast Director, Leased Access (Livermore, CA & Centennial, CO) in Livermore, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for directing and controlling all managed network sales and management for Comcast West Division. Identify, research and support leased access and long-form sales activities and deals. Direct technical strategy for fulfilling current and future network needs. Manage budget, contracts and ongoing communications with customers. Influence, and shape and integrate strategy for functional area.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Directs professionals who oversee the implementation of Original Programming, Content Acquisition, and scheduling projects.
- Finds marketing opportunities and product integration for current shows.
- Translates strategies for programming activates including content acquisition, original programming, program development and scheduling into short-term objectives for areas of accountability.
- Negotiates for resource priority, with senior management and partners that affect function's performance.
- Enforces approved policies and procedures.
-Manages department or function budget.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsible for negotiating and managing all contracts for leased access and long-form sales.
- Lead team to meet/beat all service level agreements.
- Manage all contracts and budget.
- Works with multiple business units.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations, Marketing
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
- Experience with video network management.
- Proven project management skills
- Leadership skills with internal teams and external vendors
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent communication, presentation and storytelling skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer