Comcast Analyst 3, Finance (NGAN) in Livermore, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and forecasting to support the Next Generation Access Networks (NGAN) program. Provides a variety of financial data; maintains and updates financial models and plans. Provides financial analysis and projections to regional and divisional senior management in support of NGAN operational objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills with capital management. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Works with moderate guidance and usually sets own work priorities.
- Collaborates with other operational organizations such as Construction, Project Management, Supply Chain, and Vendor Management.
- Communicates frequently with multiple organizations at all levels of the company, including partners in the regions and the division.
- Collaborates with division to set regional expense and capital budgets for NGAN organization
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms.
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer