Comcast Agile Product Owner in Lakewood, Colorado
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Job Summary :
The Comcast Business Product Development group is a dynamic and agile team responsible for creating new communications services for Comcast business customers. We are experienced, creative, and we work together as a team to make innovative services a reality. We are seeking a talented and motivated product owner to join us.
Our projects cover a wide spectrum: creating real-time communications solutions for businesses, developing software integration to Comcast's advanced services, using software to rethink and redesign the customer experience, and creating intuitive interfaces for our services.
As part of our team, you will be involved in the ideation, design, planning, implementation, and support of our software applications.
Responsible for managing, gathering, and processing information related to everything from solution architecture, data architecture, BSS/OSS architecture, and identify management. Manages solution engineering, project coordination, business requirements analysis, requirement specification, and project documentation. Ensures programs are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented across the enterprise to meet business needs. Manages every phase of the project life cycle from intake through delivery. Maintains a comprehensive view of current information assets, program/project architecture and future information needs, while delivering data effectively and efficiently across projects and programs. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
-Acts as the Product Owner on an Agile team where you will develop, communicate and maintain a vision for communications products.
- Understands and produces Agile work products such as Epic, Vision, Release Plans, and User Stories.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and interviews customers to define the product vision.
- Assists in the development of solution architecture (both tactical and strategic,) data architecture, BSS/OSS architecture, and identity management to fully manage/support enterprise needs, services, systems and technology management.
- Tracks and documents requirements for enterprise development projects and
enhancements (e.g. architectural functional requirements).
- Assists in the planning and designing of new or upgraded systems.
- Assists in the evolution of enterprise product and system roadmaps.
- Collaborates with departments to implement improvements in processes, and with cross-organizational teams to determine Business Support System/Operations Support System support for business requirements.
- Performs analysis of overall information management systems. Assists in analysis of specific system elements, such as system software, components transactions, integration architecture, data modeling, and processes, with recommendations for appropriate
- Promotes the effective use of the information management systems throughout the Company.
- Maintains a comprehensive view of current information assets, program/project architecture and future information needs, while delivering data effectively and efficiently across projects and programs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Computer Science, Information Sciences, Technology
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer