Comcast Regional Automotive Director in Kirkland, Washington
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
The Regional Automotive director will be responsible for developing, leading and supporting the region's growth in the automotive category within all Comcast Spotlight businesses and advertising tiers. The Automotive Director will utilize all Spotlight products and solutions within their respective region and align with corporate initiatives. The role requires high collaboration and integration with Spotlight constituents in Corporate and Region in development of strategies and tactics that can support new business and share growth of automotive advertisers' marketing spend.
- Represent the Region as the primary category expert with industry marketing leads at both manufacture and media agencies.
- Educate and develope our sales staff to maintain expert level knowledge in the automotive industry and surround our products and services to deliver a high level consultative experience
- Expert knowledge in Spotlight's product offerings and proficient in demonstrating our value proposition to ""C"" level executives.
- Ensure the Region's automotive category is aligned to support Enterprise strategies, deliverables and performance expectations related to the automotive category.
- Consult regularly with sales leadership to maintain strong working knowledge of market conditions and competitive insights for all Lines of Business.
- Develop a structured communication strategy and vehicle within Region.
- Provide field leadership on enhancements to existing automotive sales strategies and their execution.
- Align with Corp on strategy and execution on revenue growth from assigned ownership groups.
- Build working relationship with NCC Media's automotive team on strategies and initiatives impacting Tier 2 & Tier 3.
- Implement and/or align with strategy and tactics against key automotive tent poles to include Co-op, service, and used vehicle sales.
- Develop annual sales business plan, revenue targets and partner with Business Intelligence to identify and implement KPI's against key revenue growth drivers.
- Conduct quarterly category performance reviews with market leadership and Corp VP Automotive.
- Accurate forecasting and category revenue reporting with regular updates to region leadership.
- Actively engage and interact with peer group to promote and share best practices, performance drivers, industry learnings and revenue opportunities.
- Partner with Research, Marketing and Digital in the design and development to deliver on go-to-market strategies and integrated sales packages.
- Work in tandem with sales leadership and research to ensure the category sales teams are utilizing the entire suite of Spotlight automotive research capabilities.
- Execute on Enterprise wide category certification, training and development programs. Customize and implement based on Region training requirements as needed.
- Participation in automotive industry events and conferences as assigned and stay current to industry insights and trends.
- Actively participate in company-wide automotive committees.
- Take leadership role in executing revenue opportunities around high impact initiatives (FCA, Auto Music)
- 10 years in related automotive media management and/or automotive advertising sales experiences, with increasing management responsibilities
- Experience in the automotive, media, sales and marketing industries is preferred
- Strong people leader with first-hand experience directly managing a sizeable sales team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- College degree
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer