Comcast Supv, Customer Acct Exec (Inbound Sales) in Jacksonville, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supervising the performance of Inbound Sales Customer
Account Executives (CAE) to maximize customer growth. Supports upper
management by participating in the development and execution of
acquisition, upgrades, and retention plans. Executes incentive program
to generate the sales of products and services. Interfaces with other
internal sales and marketing groups to coordinate programs and adhere to
distribution channel requirements. Coordinates and supervises day-to-day
Inbound Sales efforts of the assigned Inbound Sales Representatives to
meet sales revenue objectives. Customarily and regularly directs the
work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Leads and monitors activities of Inbound Sales Representatives to
ensure effective performance.
- Provides motivation to Representatives through individual contact,
goal setting, periodic meetings, and recommendation of incentive plans.
- Ensures that established goals and quotas for the department are
reached and motivates department to meet these goals.
- Trains staff on products and services (through formal training and
one-on-one coaching/ mentoring) by focusing on the sales process to
ensure maximum lead generation and high closure rates for new business.
- Assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance
- Develops personal performance plans with Inbound Sales Representatives
and provides on-going sales coaching, performance feedback, and
quarterly performance plan reviews.
- Conducts real-time phone monitoring and coaching to Inbound Sales
Representatives in order to maintain required service levels, provides
immediate feedback to associates to enhance call quality and increase
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer