Comcast Supervisor, Customer Experience (Retention) - Jacksonville, FL in Jacksonville, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best
entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines.
We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring
cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology,
we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Leadership role responsible for coaching, inspiring, motivating, guiding, and developing a team of
customer experience agents that are focused on retaining and selling to customers who request to
disconnect or downgrade services. Fosters a positive team environment that enables employees to
maximize performance, progress their careers and become a promoter and advocate of the company.
Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least six or more full-time employees.
- Coaching: Provides daily coaching and feedback to team members, who are focused on retainingcustomers who request to disconnect or downgrade services, by inspiring trust, encouragement,motivation and accountability. Creates coaching plans in a feedback-rich environment.
- Change Management: Acts as change management liaison and change lead in communicating importantbusiness initiatives. Communicates messages to team in a positive manner that conveys connection tothe business strategy, customers and employees.
- Employee Leadership: Promotes positive employee relations by fostering a team environment of opencommunication, approachability and fair and consistent treatment of all employees within a workforcededicated to diversity.
- Customer Advocates: Responds to customer escalations to understand issues and offer helpfulsolutions in driving customer satisfaction.
- Organizational Excellence: Monitors performance levels and team member activities, administersall company policies; takes appropriate action as necessary supporting an employee andcustomer-centric organization.
- Recognition: Celebrates and reinforces employee successes through recognition and promotion.
- Career Advisor: Encourages career development with each team member through the creation andmanagement of individual development plans.
- Group Champion: Facilitates routine huddles with the team focused on improving the employeeexperience and the customer experience, while also attempting to retain customers who request todisconnect or downgrade services while instilling a needs-based sales approach. Develops action plansas appropriate based on employee feedback.
- Flexibility: Schedule flexibility is critical as role may require non-standard working hours. Requires regular,consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and Saturdays as necessary.
- As with all leadership roles there will be other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Highly organized withthe ability to effectively manage multiple priorities. Comfortable managing through ambiguity and strongcritical thinking skills. Works collaboratively, demonstrates excellent time management skills, and consistentlyexercises independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4 to 7 years related experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Billing systems experience preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer