Comcast Generalist 2, Human Resources in Jacksonville, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for researching and policy-writing for the various rules andregulations that affect Human Resources. Ensures that departmentpolicies and procedures are in compliance with various Human Resourcesand Labor laws. Maintains ongoing compliance with all regulations thataffect the Human Resources division and communicates any changes to themanagement team. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Provides support in the areas of staffing, recruitment and selection,employee relations, wage and salary administration, and employeetraining/orientation.
- Assists in evaluation of reports in relation to the department'sestablished goals.
- Investigates employee complaints, discrimination charges and assistsin the resolution of employee issues.
- Supports leadership planning and responds to feedback from managementand employees through various sources including surveys, suggestions,and employee advisory groups.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer