Comcast RTO Supervisor in Jackson, Mississippi
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Real-Time Operations Supervisor is responsible for the leadership and execution of the administrative tasks and duties associated with call center operations by collaborating with COE leadership team to improve productivity and performance.
- Designs and implements administrative process improvements in partnerships with related departments to maximize resources and improve operational efficiencies.
- Responsible for time entry management. Approves frontline agent time while performing reconciliation of timesheets with sign in/sign out reports, FMLA/LOA/ADA, WFM reporting and time off quota balances.
- Attendance management to include validation of UAPs, approvals of UAP waivers and linking and generation of corrective action forms.
- Manage leaves of absence and return to work process.
- Oversees adjustment processing to include review, audit and approval of adjustments issued.
- Manages team of analysts conducting real-time adherence management.
- Reporting & Analytics – Provide and analyze business reporting to identify attendance trends and real-time adherence opportunities for improvements.
- Evaluates and implements new methods and techniques for operational improvements.
- Communicates and manages expectations for key productivity metrics associated with service level achievements and real-time adherence performance. Identifies variances and creates effective plans to address gaps.
- Practice good judgment, discretion, and confidentially of sensitive information regarding departmental activities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work, handle competing priorities and an eye for details
Proven ability on report creation and performance analysis
- Strong ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures with time entry, attendance, and LOA management
- Proven record of regular and punctual attendance and to be able to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate high integrity with an ability to maintain confidentiality while handling sensitive information
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work, handle competing priorities and an eye for details
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer