Comcast Specialist 3, Marketing in Indianapolis, Indiana
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting Sales and Marketing management utilizing communications and advertising materials to effectively present the Company's products and services to customers and prospects. Meets with appropriate Sales and Marketing colleagues to discuss communication needs. Researches and develops supporting marketing materials and presents recommendations to Marketing leadership or internal committee. Serves as a liaison to Care and Field Operations Departments. Provides daily status of projects, deadlines, and performance to management. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Key focus is on coordinating the execution of marketing programs designed to drive subscriber and revenue growth.
- Researches, writes, and develops supporting marketing materials and presents recommendations to Marketing Manager or internal committee.
- Reviews literature pertaining to the current marketing project and previous marketing materials used in the assignment area.
- Acts as a point of contact for questions on department communications materials.
- Gathers materials of competitive companies in the field.
- Assists in translating business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Helps to create reporting to measure success of marketing programs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Execute creative development of various marketing tactics such as: direct mail, brochures, web content, sales collateral, FSI's
- Plan and execute promotions designed to drive sales channel performance
- Consults with manager regarding strategy, content, design and production of all marketing materials and is responsible for ensuring accuracy of content before being communicated.
- Works with division and corporate contacts within the company to assure consistency of brand and product messaging.
- Directs agencies and other vendors to design targeted marketing campaigns for diverse marketplace
- Works with event agency to coordinate event marketing activations
- Coordinates sports marketing initiatives with local and professional teams
- Consults with other marketing personnel to analyze marketing campaign performance in order to recommend improvements to future marketing strategies and tactics.
- Maintains various marketing calendars and tracking spreadsheets
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent-
Field of Study:
Marketing or Advertising-Planning/Execution
Generally requires 3-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer