Comcast National Enterprise Account Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for driving sales of Comcast Business Class Products including Metro Ethernet and fiber services for national account clients with large bandwidth requirements. Responsible for the acquisition and management of large multi-site and multi-location commercial accounts including the retail, health care, technology and hospitality/hotel sectors. Develops and delivers sales proposals to prospective accounts, closes business deals and exceeds pre-determined budgeted sales objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in the art of the complex sale. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships and organizational affiliations in the retail, health care, technology and hospitality sectors.
- Actively generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that sell the benefits of Comcast products and services to enterprise customers.
- Achieves and exceeds all individual, department and budget goals.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all Comcast Business Class advanced products including Metro Ethernet and fiber services.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Offers recommendations to sales leadership on new business prospects through the review of sales records and activity reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5 years enterprise telecom salesexperience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer