Comcast Partner Sales Manager in Houston, Texas
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for developing and implementing strategies for marketing and
selling Comcast Business Class products and services through indirect
distribution channels. Manage ongoing relationships with third-party
vendors. Drive revenue and ensure the Partners are positioning Comcast
Business Class solutions to their end-users. This job is an individual
contributor role that does not have direct responsibility for
supervision or performance
- Drives incremental monthly sales to meet or exceed budget objectives
with20-25 partners in a given market or region who are sub agents of a
master agent or direct agents/partners.
- Recruit, train and support the partner community to position the
entire suite of Comcast Business Class solutions.
- Ensures consistent completion of product install by partnering with
regions relative to survey, order acceptance, construction process, and
post sale process.
- Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales
- Recruit new direct partners and master sub partners.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel via Sales
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 5 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer