Comcast Branded Partner Manager - Houston, TX in Houston, Texas
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Manager will work to support the development and execution of strategic branded partnerships that drive both revenue and growth to Comcast. He/she will work alongside existing branded partners and contribute to delivering best in class sales, customer experience, operational execution, financial performance at a group of branded partner locations in a designated market area, including; establishing goals and motivating retail store partners to achieve sales objectives, monitoring and ensuring that retail store locations are staffed, and representatives are trained to deliver a great customer experience.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified management and frontline staff through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal, and motivation.
- Contributes to functional strategy development with branded partner. Partners cross- functionally with other departments to ensure that operational plans are aligned with overall business objectives to ensure success of our branded partners.
- Ensure that each Retail Store is maintained and secured consistent with brand standards and operating guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Assists with customer service based training and standards certification. Works with branded partners to ensure excellence in customer service with every customer contact.
- Reviews, analyzes and audits customer and financial reports including sales, inventory, productivity, and NPS to achieve or exceed budgeted performance.
- Manages ongoing relationships with third-party vendors, and develops
and distributes promotional and communications materials.
- Ensures adequate product supplies, trains vendors' sales staffs, and
resolves retailer/dealer/agent issues.
-Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related
- Performs sales activities for an assigned geographic area or
product/service line through indirect sales channels to achieve or
exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Develops quarterly programs within budgeted guidelines.
- Manages assigned accounts to sales and cost budgeted objectives.
- Coordinates between departments to achieve sales and cost budgeted
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Preferred candidate will have a strong operational knowledge of Comcast owned and operated retail stores and broad understanding of Comcast's operations (call center, care, tech ops, billing, warehouse)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated success in driving new business from concept, to sale, and through the execution phase
- Must have strong people leadership skills and a proven ability to use influence to drive business results
- Demonstrated experience in bringing concepts to life through written presentations
- Ability to collaborate across multiple groups and understand the value of working as a team
- Must have ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels-in person, on the phone and in writing
- Strong organizational and time management skills: ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously that are deadline sensitive
- Excellent writing, communications, negotiation and analytical skills
- Self-starter, will take initiative with new projects with ability to make cold calls
- MUST be fluent in Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree in related area preferred
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Sales & Marketing
- Generally requires 7 years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer