Comcast Supv, SMB Direct Sales (Inside Sales) in Horsham, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for supervising a team of business to business Inbound
Telesales Representatives that are focused on selling to small-to-
medium business customers over the telephone. Motivate and coach
representatives to ensure they achieve sales quotas.
- Lead team by example in key areas: selling skills, funnel management,
forecasting, product knowledge and closing sales.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Coach and develop all sales representatives in providing superior
customer service, achieving quality standards and meeting performance
expectations by giving timely and appropriate feedback. Hires,
disciplines, and terminates personnel as necessary.
- Conducts team meetings to improve skills, share best practices and
deliver key communications.
- Partners with leadership in the business to business organization to
ensure positive working relationships and effective communication
between functional areas.
- Handles escalated customer calls in a timely manner and ensure
- Provide appropriate feedback to management from consumers and sales
representatives to help business continue to grow and evolve.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 5 years of related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer