Comcast Local Sales Manager in Holmdel, New Jersey
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing the operation for small advertisers to have theopportunity to reach customers in their retail trading areas. Develops
a strategic roll-out marketing initiatives including internal andexternal client communications and events.
- Oversees the hiring, training, evaluating and assisting of a motivatedstaff to carry out marketing functions.
- Develops relationships with networks to expand online media andnetwork promotions on the regional level.
- Writes presentations and proposals that meet clients' needs and budgetrequirements
- Works with sales management in developing business pitches and salespresentations that support the product value proposition.
- Provides monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing/Sales background
-Generally requires 7 years related experience
- Media sales is plus
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.