Comcast Senior Director (Customer Service, Call Center) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The position is based in the largest Comcast Call Center in the North East.
Responsible for hiring, developing and overseeing the Customer Service team as well as developing the infrastructure and necessary processes.
Provides reports to management regarding operational efficiency, performance issues, recommendations for improvements and customer experience, and contributes to design and testing.
Establishes procedures and infrastructure to ensure rapid and effective resolution of support cases and chronic or significant complaint or quality issues to maximize efficiency and customer loyalty.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Collaborates across all departments to develop and refine products and drive customer experience initiatives.
- Manages and coordinates multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Oversees a team of managers and directors who manages the Customer Care, logistics, management of applications and consolidating complaints and quality reports.
- Leads all customer relationship management research.
- Communicates and works with the call center to communicate all efforts relating to products and customer relationship management.
- Researches trends and report complaints, product improvement suggestions and other actionable and quantified customer and market feedback to management.
- Ensures key performance metrics, including escalation rates, case resolution times, complaint rates, product launch effectiveness, and customer loyalty are met or exceeded.
- Develops, justifies and successfully execute strategic and operating plans and budgets for the Corporate Customer Account Executive team.
- Develops a high performance staff through education, mentoring and providing continual evaluation of employee development and eliminate single points of knowledge.
- Deploys and maintains the required systems management team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.:
- Generally requires 12 years related experience.
- Must have a high degree of situational awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Experience with change management leadership.
- Proven track record of building high performance culture and teams.
- Leadership through influence.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer