Comcast Sr. Business Analyst in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics
and resources. Maps metrics against the Company's operational plans and
tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Creates and
facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives
and drive operational efficiencies. Develops and maintains standard
reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and
ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Quantitatively evaluates
and recommends action plans, based on all operational reporting and
analysis, in order to enhance the customer experience and drive
operational efficiencies. Provides financial reporting, revenue analysis
support, discount monitoring, promotional modeling, and subscriber
reporting issue resolution to various departments within the company.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Always
determines own work priorities and is able to prioritize work for
others. Acts as resource for colleagues at all levels and is able to
make directional decisions with accuracy. Is also the lead in
optimization of business processes and proper tool selection to deliver
business level projects.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and
recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and
feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based
strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- Creates and maintains compliance reports that identify discrepancies
within the Company's billing systems.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members.
Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- Is the lead on preparing reports to be used by other departments to
correct billing issues.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally Requires 7 Years Related Experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer