Comcast Sales Support Specialist in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for developing sales strategies through analysis for the assigned sales team and makes recommendations that will maximize revenue and meet clients' needs. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares analysis of sales forecasts, sales reports, and analysis of variances versus budget forecast. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Core Responsibilities :
- Evaluates sell-out levels and make proactive recommendations to maximize revenue from available inventory and in a manner that serves client needs.
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate, and sales practices to develop sales product efficiencies.
- Works with and advises the Manager on weekly production
- Collaborates with cross-functional management to develop, evaluate, and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies problems and recommends solutions.
- Partners with Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales support processes and offers necessary guidance.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product Support Analysts on all sales related procedures and paperwork requirements.
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree OR Equivalent related work experience
- 3-5 years related work experience in Sales Support or Managing Telecom tasks / systems
- Experience with ILEX system is preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer