Comcast Manager, Customer Implementation (Enterprise) in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for leading a team of Franchise Delivery Consultants to ensure high levels of client satisfaction through onboarding and installation of the Comcast network at corporate and franchise customer locations. Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each franchise location is on schedule. Works with Customers to define requirements and processes as it relates to their franchise account base. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget. He/she will work cross-functionally to monitor deliverables and ensure accountability, and will serve as a subject matter expert on franchise accounts.
- Responsible for oversight of the team who is responsible for the end to end implementation of multiple franchise organizations at one time.
- Manages clients, vendors and internal departments, ensuring proper expectations are established and the required deliverables are produced.
- Escalates and addresses implementation issues. Works with the client and leadership on mitigation strategies.
- Strategically analyzes potential risks and addresses any potential problems that may arise in the implementation.
- Manages a team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employee (s); communicating job expectations; planning, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Leads the team in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and programs related to the team.
- Provides regular status updates to the team and to leadership, maintains contact with other teams to follow-up on action items until requests are resolved and closed.
- Ensures all downstream departments are fully communicated to for any strategic clients onboarding, by preparing resource planning estimates to production teams, service assurance, configuration technician team, billing, and engineers.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer