Comcast Logistics Coordinator in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for maintaining office equipment and supplies. Arranges the
repair of inoperative equipment. Coordinates building maintenance and
repairs. Performs a variety of duties to ensure that the buildings daily
operations function smoothly, and ensures building provides a safe,
positive, and professional image of the Company. Works with moderate
guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Coordinates furniture reconfigurations and employee moves, adds, and
- Schedules and assigns work requests for outside contractors and
in-house services and oversees completion.
- Assists in the relocation of employees to new offices and the movement
of desks, computers, etc. between offices.
- Reviews unanticipated budget analysis and performs other tasks
necessary to track and report on budgetary expense.
- Prepares or updates reports for distribution to the appropriate staff.
- Assists with the management of the office facility to include:
coordinating service request with vendors, coordinating employee moves,
furniture reconfigurations, pricing, delivery, installation services,
and maintaining a floor plan database.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer