Comcast FSO Manager in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for the planning, and execution of all team assigned tasks.
Ensures that a diverse set of implementation and support activities are
delivered successfully, leading teams to accomplish objectives by
managing all resources and activities and ensuring that the goals and
objectives of the implementation are accomplished within prescribed time
frame, funding parameters and to customer specifications. Oversees the
communication flow between functional groups. Develops, motivates and
coaches team to ensure they achieve results. May manage a team including
exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to
employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive team
efficiencies. Responsible for meeting departmental budget.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and
recommendations to strategic plans and reviews. Prepares and completes
action plans, monitoring the status and overseeing the team who is
executing on the plan. Implements production, productivity, quality, and
customer-service standards. Resolves problems, completes audits,
identifies trends, determines system improvements, and implements
- Oversees coordination team scheduling activities and collaborates with
various functional departments' leads to ensure delivery of
implementations meet client objectives and client satisfaction is
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing
budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating
- Oversees quality assurance program for division through the ongoing
review of policies and procedures used by project coordination teams.
Analyzes challenges, problems, and process breakdowns to ensure that
lessons are learned and improvements are made.
- Oversees and develops policies to increase productivity, teamwork and
quality. Provides leadership on business processes and promote a culture
of efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Manages team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning,
scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
Communicates job expectations. Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews
job contributions. Enforces policies and procedures.
Determines procedures, resolves operational issues, and ensures
personnel receive required information and documentation to perform
their tasks efficiently.
- Proactively analyzes processes and training needs to identify
opportunities for service delivery improvements and increased
. Develops, motivates and coaches team to ensure they achieve results.
- Reviews team KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) with supervisors
weekly. Coaches and develops remediation plans as needed to ensure team
members meet KPI objectives. Reviews team member performance.
Recognizes, rewards, and retains exceptional leadership talent within
- Ensures project implementation plan is built and formally delivered to
client in presentation format.
- Becomes involved in sales-related efforts to secure
contracts/proposals as needed, which could include onsite travel for pre
sales process, ongoing customer health check meetings, and trainings.
- Acts as an escalation point for clients and internal team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Shift 3pm-11pm , M-F
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Operations Experience
- Telecommunication experience a plus
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer