Comcast Franchise Delivery Consultant in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of straight-forward to moderately complex projects, including approval, planning, execution, and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time. Develops budgets, timelines, and ensures progress-to-plan, as well as tracking critical project achievements. Works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Coordinates the activities of a cross-functional team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Manages all assigned projects to completion, ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintenance of overall project ownership.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
- Identifies project scope and objectives. Manages a cross-functional team including third party vendors and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Plans and directs schedule and budget.
- Coordinates resources and needs, developing and maintaining regular contact with vendors for support and services.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status reports to Project Managers, vendors, stakeholders, and resources.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer