Comcast Business Analyst in Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics
and resources. Maps metrics against the Company's operational plans and
tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Creates and
facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives
and drive operational efficiencies. Develops and maintains standard
reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and
ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Quantitatively evaluates
and recommends action plans, based on all operational reporting and
analysis, in order to enhance the customer experience and drive
operational efficiencies. May provide financial reporting, revenue
analysis support, discount monitoring, promotional modeling, and
subscriber reporting issue resolution to various departments within the
company. May act as a subject matter expert for all HRIS related
inquiries and projects. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills
in own discipline. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience
or knowledge in subject matter.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Provides special reports
and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Supports efforts to maintain accurate master data. Extracts data and
provides analysis of master and transactional data.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and
recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and
feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based
strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- May create and maintain compliance reports that identify discrepancies
within the Company's billing systems.
- May conduct regular HRIS maintenance and audits to ensure the quality
of data integrity.
- May ensure that all employee records in the HRIS databases are
accurately updated in a timely fashion.
- Provides user feedback to management and helps influence future
- May provide guidance and direction on complex HRIS transactions.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members.
Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- May prepare reports to be used by other departments to correct billing
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer