Comcast Routing Analyst 3 in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Routing Manager for Comcast's Wholesale Voice Services team: The position is responsible for day-to-day monitoring and optimization of Wholesale Voice service metrics, including call completion (ASR, NER, PDD, etc ) The role covers all facets of routing management, from proactively identifying and resolving performance issues to suggesting broad routing configurations. The position is within a small, dynamic, and growing group within Comcast and is well suited for someone comfortable with rolling up their sleeves and digging into their work.
- Manage and optimize call routing to ensure the highest level of call-completion
- Provide accurate, timely, and complete assessment of significant changes in routing and KPIs
- Produce routing configurations to support a large array of adjustments from one-off situations to new product offerings
- Upload cost files and assess impact of cost fluctuations
- Use routing as a tool to optimize voice peering balances
- Share routing intelligence with internal teams (NOC, Engineering, and Carrier Relations)
- Open and track internal trouble tickets to proactively mitigate flagged routing issues
- Develop and continuously revise routing processes and best-practices
- Provide necessary ad hoc and recurring data to key internal and external stakeholders
- Help create reports to successfully track qualitative and quantitative metrics related to routing
Routing Intelligence / Reporting:
- Continuous development and refinement of insights into customer/vendor behavior
- Develop and deliver management reports on a periodic basis
- Provide ad hoc reporting to business leaders
- Provide administrative support and analysis reporting as required
Key Performance Indicators:
- Margin differential between intended service levels vs. actual
- Traffic balance metrics on peering destinations (planned vs. actual)
- Accuracy of routing configurations implemented
- Accuracy of the technical Information passed through to internal stakeholders
- Maintaining or exceeding customers' performance-level expectations
- Voice routing professional with extensive Domestic and International Voice Termination experience including routing translations and carrier relations. Wholesale Voice Termination experience using GCS a huge plus.
- Robust understanding of capacity management, technical VoIP terminology, and other business elements influencing service level standards in the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to details and solid analytical skills coupled with the ability to aggressively manage deadlines and goals
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another
- Must possess a strong business ethic and thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer