Comcast Interactive Sales Manager in Golden Valley, Minnesota
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for maximizing and managing Advanced Media opportunities and other cross-platform sales efforts. Integrates sales efforts into the overall local, regional and national sales structure. Develops customized presentations based on specific client needs that will increase overall advertising revenue by helping to sell cross-platform campaigns that include Advanced Media elements.
- Develops positioning pieces, sales sheets, media packages, presentations and other collateral materials that will position the Company as a leader in the advertising community.
- Provides custom cross-media solutions to promote new business, enhance value and gain market share with broadcast clients.
- Coordinates product distribution, trafficking and overall sales tracking and ensure that the Advanced Media process is followed.
- Attends meetings and presentations with Account Executives, proactively communicate with existing and potential clients about the value of the Company's Advanced Media tools.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing and advertising experience preferred
- Sales experience in the media spacepreferred.
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer