Comcast Lead Retail Sales Rep - Dania Beach in FT Lauderdale, Florida
Responsible for assessing customer's needs in a local retail store
location; educates them by helping them understand the benefit of
available services and communicates advantages to consumers. Assists
customers and drives sales of Comcast's services including HDTV, high
speed internet, and digital telephone services. Sells the best possible
solution to meet individual needs and delivers superior experience to
customers every day.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Interfaces with customers; advises customers and answers questions
relating to products, services, billing, and all other issues and
concerns. Demonstrates a strong understanding of Company products and
- Evaluates customers' potential product needs and makes appropriate
recommendations. Effectively communicates and demonstrates a high level
of comfort selling Company products and services.
- Informs customer of products and pricing models, as well as
competitive advantages. Corrects customer billing discrepancies,
prepares work orders, arranges for service appointments, and ensures
appropriate follow-up procedures are met.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals within the guidelines established by
local market. Reports daily on the number of sales contacts and other
metrics, as required.
- Participates in required events held on weekends and/or weekdays.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience