Comcast Manager, Human Resources in Fort Collins, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for partnering with the Call Center organization and Human Resources team to ensure annual goals, strategies and initiatives are met. Responsible for overall organizational health of site as well as managing the operational employee life cycle activities for approximately 300 frontline employees. Oversees talent acquisition and retention model and employee relations activities to maximize employee resources. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees and site leadership as required. Serves as HR liaison between the business and HR partners including training, communications, talent, compensation, engagement, and other HR functions. Develops processes and procedures to drive site efficiencies while meeting various headcount and operational metrics.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Partner to leadership team of 30 site leaders and approximately 300 employees
- Proactively drive positive organizational health
- Be an active part of the Customer Experience by joining employee huddles, making customer callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Change management facilitator
- Offer suggestions in process improvement that results in higher employee efficiency and reduced employee turnover
- Counsel leaders on candidate selection; conduct and analyze exit interviews; recommend changes to drive retention
- Prepare frontline employees for growth assignments by helping manage leadership programs
- Advocate for upholding company culture and resolving employee matters, balancing the needs of employees and company; counsel employees and leaders alike
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Partner with other HR Leaders to establish best practices
- Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies.
Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Oversees, handles, and manages employee relations issues. Assists with employee counseling, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
- Manages direct reports. Ensures compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job evaluation, and performance management to ensure compliance with division guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM CP, SHRM S-CP designation preferred
- MBA or Advanced degree a plus
- Call Center and Customer Service experience preferred
- Change Management experience a plus
- Leadership experience a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer