Comcast Sr Analyst Business Intelligence in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements for individual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design, build, and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence programs. Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionable recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes recommendations to executives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
This Senior Analyst will also be a high level of support regarding data enablement and consistent reporting to provide business insights. There will also be a focus on analyzing key drivers within the business and assessing how best to maximize investments.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Performs all business intelligence analysis and data exploitation. Extracts signals and signatures from raw data, integrates that information with other data sources and compiles/disseminates formatted reports to customers.
- Recommends improvements to competitive business intelligence reports and interpretation of data by sales, business development, product, and executive committees.
- Plans and executes system testing. Requires knowledge of the customer's mission and technology used to accomplish a given task.
- Leads the analysis and reconciliation of data and reporting projects and initiatives delivery.
- Develops, maintains, and reports all relevant product, site, and customer metrics and applies findings to develop appropriate goals and projections.
- Trains others throughout the organization in using key analytical and forecasting tools and statistical analysis.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Partners with leadership and acts as a project lead on key initiatives managing not only ones own time but also the applicable resources within the team.
- Collaborates across the organization to design innovative data access and business insight solutions.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer