Comcast Manager, Enterprise Direct Sales in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of integrated communication structure to enterprise customers such a multi-site regional businesses or national accounts in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively manage team Sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV services to enterprise customers ranging from 20-500 employees as well as medical and education institutions.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Enterprise Account Executives through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sale promotions and incentives to meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual rep achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals, and standards.
- Monitors employee performance, counsels and advises to ensure compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual (as well as group) sales and performance activities relative to business goals and objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure. Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups throughout regional system to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills, and planning and organizational skills.
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success through leading by example and modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises, and motivates individual sales representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their enterprise success by assuring compliance with organizational training requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer