Comcast TECH 1, TECHNL SUPPT- Elmhurst in Elmhurst, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for working closely with higher-level Technicians to
understand root cause for provisioning and repair-related tickets;
communicates and/or implements process requirements to reduce overall
trouble rates. Uses multiple software systems and applications to ensure
customer service orders and repair tickets are completed accurately and
- Applies corrective action processes to accurately resolve customer
order issues, ensuring customers' service commitments are met.
- Isolates and resolves problems by correlating information from network
- Notifies appropriate individuals and organizations of network outages
and restoration events by opening system trouble tickets, as necessary,
with the fix agencies.
- Works across multiple applications to perform error resolution in
order to fulfill service orders that meet original time frame
commitments made to customers.
- Opens tickets and records/maintains necessary documentation to track
ticket through resolution.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer