Comcast Business Analyst -Agile/Scrum Master in Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements for
individual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design,
build, and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence
programs. Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionable
recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data
sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes
recommendations to executives. Works with moderate guidance in own area
- Plans and executes multiple projects involving all aspects of business
intelligence solutions and data, including business intelligence
analysis and data exploitation.
- Takes business intelligence to the next level to support business
decisions and recommend best practices and policy in business
intelligence implementation, maintenance, and data quality.
- Contributes to a variety of projects related to development, testing,
and implementation of new and modified business intelligence systems in
an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Leads analysis and recommendations relating to organization's
optimization and testing efforts.
- Customizes business intelligence report contents and views using
Excel, Access, and other tools to meet the requirements of internal
- Works with team and customers to define business requirements, resolve
technical issues, and provide training.
- Works cross-functionally to implement key projects. Interfaces with
other departments to leverage data for their respective business needs.
- Tracks web site usage using Omniture and other web tracking tools.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer